The following courses are currently taught by DH staff members:
Courses taught at the Bachelor’s level:
- Formal Analysis of the Poem
- Information Search and Extraction of Data (required)
- Methods of Computer Analysis of Linguistic Data (required)
- Contemporary Methods in the Humanities
- Analysis of Social Networks in Drama Texts
Courses for students of the Master’s programme in Computer Linguistics:
- Computer Linguistics
- Designing of Linguistic Resources and Systems (required)
- Digital Humanities Technologies: Resources, Instruments, Case Studies
- Humanities in the Digital Era
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.